Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random Pictures from Messing Around :)

Here are some pictures I took when I was bored and feeling like shooting :) (that sounds bad.... when I was bored feeling like taking pictures lol)
                                            So these I took in Colorado over the summer :)

This one is just me messing around :)

That's my attempt at taking a picture of a humming bird lol

Thats a Crape Merdle leaf

That's my Beta fish, Anne Perrin named after a main charachter in one of my favorite books: The Sweetest Thing by Elizabeth Musser :)

2 comments:

  1. AIMEE!
    I found you:) LOVE your pics...
    Megan F;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!!! Thanks Megan!!! Hahah well I feel so lucky!! Here's my website:
      www.wix.com/aime59/aimeeelizabethphotography

      :))

      Delete