Thursday, March 8, 2012

........... This was fast!!!

Hey Ya'll!!!! HAPPY SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been using Google+ way more than this hehe (sorry) but since I have uploaded pictures an edited them on Google+ they just like uploaded all these pics in like 2 seconds!!! IM SO HAPPY BOUT THAT!!!!! So im pysched for spring bresak!!! I may go to Emily Figurelli's youth group camp thing at Sandy Creek, and then what else am i doing
Spring Break:
-Emily's Youthgroup (maybe)
-Rodeo on Tuesday night MIRANDA LAMBER ;D
-Painting stuff in the 3rd Ward (idk what that is but its ghetto lol) with my church on Thursday
-My parents leave on Friday and my friend whos 22 comes and stays with me and we will PAAARRRTTYYYYYY!!!!!!



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment